Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Jevents fuctions information  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Geraint » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:50 am

thanks for the login details - the problem was with the map layout helper not closing a div when there were no events to display.

I fixed it on your server and will fix this in the next release of this layout.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby vincecarter729 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 am

Thank you. You're a genius.
Which file(s) did you change? Because I would have to transfer it (them) to another server.

Or when will the new release come out?
vincecarter729
Gold Members

Postby Geraint » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 am

the file I changed was components/com_jevevts/views/maps/helpers/mapgmap.php

The new release will be out in a couple of weeks to go with JEvents 3.0
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby walkyrie » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 am

Hi, i have EXACTLY the same problem (</div> missing if no result with map template). How can i fix that please?
walkyrie

Postby walkyrie » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 am

By the way, is it possible to enhance / custom (bigger!) the text field saying that there is no result?
walkyrie

Postby Geraint » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 am

I just uploaded the latest version of the map layout to http://www.jevents.net/downloads/catego ... ub-layouts

You should be able to increase the size of the text using CSS. If you give me the URL I can advise on specific changes
Geraint

Postby walkyrie » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:32 am

Thanks it works perfectly!

concerning the css change, the text area is not specifically styled :

Code: Select all
<div class="jev_listrow">
<div class="jev_daysnames jev_daysnames_red jev_red"> STAGE "truc"</div>
</div>
<div class="jev_listrow">
Aucun événement pendant&nbsp;
<b>STAGE "truc"</b>
</div>

see? only class jevlistrow, but this class is used elsewhere...

Thanks for your answer!
walkyrie

Postby Geraint » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm not sure which layout you are using but assuming that it is the iconic layout if you edit the files components/com_jevents/views/iconic/cat/tmpl/listevents_body.php and search/tmpl/results_body.php you could add to the class where the empty results are output e.g.
Code: Select all
echo '<div class="jev_listrow  jev_noresults">';

I#ll make this change in the next release of the club layouts and Jevents itself.
Geraint

Postby walkyrie » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm

that works, thanks!
walkyrie

Previous

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)