Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Problem with french package

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Palmyrae » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 am

When I try to download the french package, I get this message : File Size is empty
All the other translations work fine, even the french package for Joomla 1.5
Is it just me, or is there really a problem with this particular package?
Palmyrae

Postby carcam » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 am

Are you speaking about the French package of this page:

http://www.jevents.net/downloads/catego ... anslations

?

It works for me. It might be a browser problem, can you please try cleaning your cache or trying with a different browser?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby carcam » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:42 am

My apologies, another user reported the error and I took a look again and it seems you were correct, the file size message was showing instead of downloading the package.

Now it's fixed.

Sorry for the confusion.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby ajutine » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:14 am

Since the problem is of the same exact nature I'm posting it here instead of making a new topic - the Estonian translation for Joomla 1.5 download has the same problem (gives "File Size is empty").
ajutine

Postby Geraint » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 pm

where did you find the link to an Estonian translation?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby ajutine » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 am

Sorry for the delay. I'm talking about the download from this page. Specificly the one for Joomla 1.5 (et-EE_JEvents_J15.zip).
ajutine

Postby Geraint » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 am

Yes - sorry the file is empty. Unfortunately our translations co-ordinator is on vacation on his honeymoon so we can't resolve this for a couple of weeks.

You could use the Joomla 2.5 version and manually install the files - the only difference between the versions is the packaging process for the installer.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)