Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Im trying to install the spanish language package, but the re is a problem and I got something like this
"Format unapproved installation (client =" both "), use the package installer in the future
Aborting installation language: Unknown Client Type [Both]
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 pm
Are you using the correct language pack for your version of Joomla?
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Geraint is right, you are probably using the Joomla! 1.5 pack. Just try to use the Joomla! 1.6/1.7 pack that is just above the 1.5 package in our downloads area ;o)
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7094
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)