Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
So let say I have one event repeast every Thursday.
And like to skip a week due to Thanksgiving.
How do I delete just one day of skip?
Thanks for help in advance.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:57 pm
If in the backend click the repeats icon on your repeating event.
Then you will see all its repeats, you should be able to do it in there.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23834
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Also in the frontend when logged in as an event creator click the pencil icon in the event detail view.
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)