Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hi, not sure whether there is a bug/defect tracker and I just didn't find it, but I didn't want to leave this unmentioned.
I ran over two strings in JEvents that are not translated (not language specific, there are in the files as english strings)
1. views/default/helpers/defaulteventmanagementdialog.php line 119 - should use ARE_YOU_SURE_YOU_WISH_TO_DELETE_THIS_EVENT instead of the string with the same content
2. Not sure which it is exactly but views/icalevent/view.html.php lines 57,61,66 all use "Apply" and it's not translated anywhere.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 am
Which language are you using and which version of JEvents?
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)