Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I want to change the border-color, where shows the current day.
I use the ext-Template.
In which PHP files that are defined?...i can't find it.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:22 pm
the color of the border of the events is usually the color of the category you chose for the event. You can nevertheless configure JEvents to show a specific color for each event.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7114
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)