Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
JEvents 2.0.10 (upgraded from 1.5.2)
I had an older version (1.5.2) of JEvents installed. I tried to delete it but it would not remove so I removed it manually. I then went in and installed the new version (2.0.10) which seemed to work fine. I was able to put in events and use one of the modules (which I also installed).
The problem is when I use the JEvents control panel it looks like the CSS is missing. See screen shot attached.
Does anyone know what could be causing this?
Thank you for your time.
- My Control panel
- jevents.jpg (118.1 KiB) Viewed 317 times
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:15 am
Looks like it could be a PHP error - can you enable maximum error reporting in the Joomla config.
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)