Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hi! I have installed JEvents 2.0 and I have a json error message when I go to control panel at backend.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode() in /var/www/vhosts/******.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_jevents/views/cpanel/view.html.php on line 303
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 8:13 am
Which JEvents 2.0 and which Joomla! version are you using? Did you try reinstalling JEvents?
Also what version of PHP?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7114
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)