Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
PHP : 5.2.17
Joomla! 1.7.2 Stable
JEvents : 2.0.10
Webserver : Apache (Linux)
I still got a 403 (ALERTNOTAUTH) error when I add an event from backend.
I have add the base admin account as an "Authorized User".
Same problem after enabled or disabled 'Authorized Users'.
It's strange because I have already added events before without any problem.
Could you help me ?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:54 pm
check the category permissions by editing the category you are using - are you allowed to create events there?
When you added the admin user as an authorised user did you give this user ALL permissions?
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)