Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
my website has got a dark background template.
You offer buttons in the configuration menues
to fit your layout font to that.
But what happened after activating this button? Nothing.
(Look also for the screenshot
sended by rodolphe Editor background colour issue on dark-background website » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:09 pm.)
Even the best layout is geraint. But in view of year I
can't read the first column (Month).
Anyway: Sorry, you make a great work. I like it!
But offering a button in the setup-menu, which
doesn't work at all, what's that?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 pm
Do you mean the "dark template" option in the JEvents configuration? did you check the changes with Firebug? It's likely that your template CSS is overriding JEvents CSS.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7114
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)