Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I've figured out how to remove the leading zeros from the times in the latest events module, but how do you do the same in the component's display of events or in the detail display?
I appreciate any help you can provide.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:59 pm
Did you set the time/date display options in the Jevents config? If that is not enough then you could use the language file option and customise the language strings to meet your needs.
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)