Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
- Code: Select all
Warning: require_once(/home/umicha12/public_html/components/com_mailto/helpers/mailto.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/umicha12/public_html/components/com_jevents/views/default/helpers/defaultviewhelperheader16.php on line 109
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/umicha12/public_html/components/com_mailto/helpers/mailto.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/umicha12/public_html/components/com_jevents/views/default/helpers/defaultviewhelperheader16.php on line 109
Im using Joomla 1.6
I FTPd and checked for the missing file .../helpers/mailto. It was not there
I upgraded Joomla to version 1.6.6
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:57 pm
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23713
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)