Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have just installed events but there's a few things I need answers to before I can consider releasing this to users:
1. If I click on the options icon in events control p. A dialogue box appears then quickly disappears.
2. The jevents banner on the edit event screen has to go. It's not consistent with the site and looks unprofessional from an end user perspective. Can this be removed?
3. Notifications to calendar users? Email sms ?
4. How do I show monthly view by default when user selects event manager from menu?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for looking.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:58 pm
1. What type of dialog? Any pictures? bit confused on this one..
2. It is possible to remove it, but only to subscribers.
3. If you are a Gold Subscriber then you can use the RSVP PRO add on for e-mail reminders. and there is a gold member whom with help of Geraint has setup sms reminders.
4. When creating the menu item, select view by month. (In Joomla 1.7)
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23834
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)