Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Directories for 1.7 or sobipro integration?

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby stead55 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Is there any other integration for directories in 1.7 or SobiPro?

I havent upgraded to get the Managed Locations Addon yet, but is this good enough to provide a basic directory function at all?

Cheers,
stead55

Postby carcam » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:55 am

Currently there are 2 plugins for Sobi2 (I do not know if they work in sobiPro) that allows you to link sobi2 entries in the events and link events in your sobi2 templates.

Regarding the locations manager. I think it can be a really good locations directory, but yoy better judge yourself. Please take a look at the demo page:

http://www.jevents.net/en/demo/location-list/locations

Be aware that locations in the locations manager can be enhanced with the custom fields plugin.

If you tell us more about your needs, we might give you more guidance.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)