Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Is there a way to link a single event to a menu link??
I have tired date range, but I just want one event, on one day
The only way that I can see is use a URL string or am I missing the Obvious
- Gold Members
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 am
- Location: China
No - the best way is to create a URL based menu item.
The drill down process required to find the correct instance of the correct event would be quite complex to implement which is why its not been done.
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)