Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
All system specs are in line with you JEvent requirements. I have put in a fresh install of joomla, DB ect. No other plugs, mods except for JEvent. When I install ver 1.55 everything works great - install 2.0 and get this type of result in actual calendar:
Any guidance would be appreciated.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:54 pm
it sounds like you have [code]$eventDetaillink in there some how...
Can you provide a link for use to take a peak?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23831
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)