Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
If im correct, 2.0 will work with Joomla 1.5.14. I have uploaded the component and the calender module. 1.5.0 alpha is still installed and running. How do I move everything to JEvents 2.0
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:52 pm
I think JEvents 2.0 may not work in Joomla! 1.5.14 as in Joomla! 1.5.23 there were some security changes that affected the compatibility.
If you are able to upgrade your Joomla! installation, it should be better for your site
Regarding the upgrade itself, you may find this document useful:http://www.jevents.net/en/jevents-15-to ... nd-running
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7105
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)