Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Every Day with Events? Problem with Highlighting?

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby bovlage » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 am

Hello! I have a problem with calendar module of JEvents 2.0.0 (Using Joomla 1.6.6, PHP Version 5.2.17, Geraint Style for Calendar Module)

http://0byte.co.uk/clients/piotr/

At first I thought the problem was that Calendar Module did not highlighted any of my events. (At the moment there is only one on 15.09.2011) So it would be an easy fix to define which class is used to do the highlighting in CSS.

But then I've noticed that module code is suggesting that every single day has an event. Every day cell is using same class: .mod_events_td_daywithevents instead of using: .mod_events_td_daynoevents.

What could be the cause of that?
bovlage

Postby Geraint » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:10 am

Did you tell the module to skip testing if there are events on each date?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby bovlage » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 am

Yes I did. :oops: Thanks very much for your help!
bovlage

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)