JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)

Installation Problems

JEvents 2.0 was launched over 2 years ago and the latest stable version is version 2.2 which will run on Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. JEvents 1.5 is therefore no longer actively supported - you should upgrade to JEvents 2.2+ as soon as possible.
Forum rules
Please include as much detail in any test or bug reports for JEvents 1.5 as possible.

First of all, check if you are running the latest available version of Joomla! and JEvents. Posts for issues, where both systems are not updated, will be ignored.

We need the following at least:

* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: Support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Joomla! version
* JEvents version
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo
* Web browser and version

Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting. You do this via the Joomla Configuration - set "error reporting" to "maximum" on the Server tab.

Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.

Postby shamim56001 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi Geraint,

I would like to purchase membeship to have support for joomla 2.5.1, runs on Windows server 2008 R2 32 bit, IIS7, Mysql 5.6.8 and php 5.3. Here are some question My Boss told me to ask you before buying the membership.

For 6 Month Bronze Subscription,
Here are the questions
1. Is it possible to embed full calendar in an article.
2. If there is conflict of template css and Jevent css, can we get help from you to fix that.
3. If installation fails for some reason, can we get help from you to install.

Please let me as soon as possible. we would like to purchase the membership as early as coming Monday. Thank you.

Regards

Shamim
shamim56001

Postby Tonyp » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Hello Shamim,

1. No not really, as the calendar is in the site. Can you explain a bit more as to what you are trying to achive?

2. Yes of course

3. To an extent, it depends as to what is the problem. We will try and help guide you. But logging into a site and preforming small amounts of work is normally for our Gold members. Unless of course it is a bug of our own.

Many thanks
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Tonyp » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 am

Hello,

You say you have that problem? How did you come across it?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby caleidor » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 pm

ı have a problem with installation in my site pls help ı have to include my site http://www.hekimim.tk server php version 5.2.17
caleidor

Postby Tonyp » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Hello,

What is the problem? Is it the 404 error? If so create a new menu item.

Regards
Tony

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby tot23 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 am

Getting frustrated here. Everytime I try to install I get this message

"The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log."

Any ideas?
tot23

Postby Geraint » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 am

Is there anything in the server logs as suggested by the message?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby hariboy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 pm

I have installed Jevents but cant see it in the back end.

Although the calender that I modified immediately after the installation can be seen in the front end.

Please help?

Joomla 2.5
hariboy

Postby Tonyp » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Hello Hariboy,

Please see:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10580

Which should solve your issues.

Regards
Tony

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby nickbewley » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:01 am

Hello, I'm getting this error:

* Component Install: DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO ULJoomla_components VALUES( 0, 'JEvents MVC', 'option=com_jevents', 0, 0, 'option=com_jevents', 'JEvents MVC', 'com_jevents', 0, 'js/ThemeOffice/component.png', 0, '', 1 )
SQL =

INSERT INTO ULJoomla_components VALUES( 0, 'JEvents MVC', 'option=com_jevents', 0, 0, 'option=com_jevents', 'JEvents MVC', 'com_jevents', 0, 'js/ThemeOffice/component.png', 0, '', 1 )

* Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM ULJoomla_modules AS m LEFT JOIN ULJoomla_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

Any suggestions? Thank you!
nickbewley

PreviousNext

Return to JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)