JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)

how to set up calander/events  Topic is solved

JEvents 2.0 was launched over 2 years ago and the latest stable version is version 2.2 which will run on Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. JEvents 1.5 is therefore no longer actively supported - you should upgrade to JEvents 2.2+ as soon as possible.
Forum rules
Please include as much detail in any test or bug reports for JEvents 1.5 as possible.

First of all, check if you are running the latest available version of Joomla! and JEvents. Posts for issues, where both systems are not updated, will be ignored.

We need the following at least:

* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: Support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Joomla! version
* JEvents version
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo
* Web browser and version

Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting. You do this via the Joomla Configuration - set "error reporting" to "maximum" on the Server tab.

Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.

Postby sam22 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi
I am new here and I just install jevents free ver every thing install without any error but only thing I have problem is how to enter the events and setup calender.

please look following website for ref

http://iparivar.org
sam22

Postby Tonyp » Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Hello,

Please refer to the documentation:

http://www.jevents.net/en/jevents-15-topmenu-17

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby sam22 » Fri May 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Tony, thanks for reply

DO YOU have any quick sujection by looking my website , what may be missing? memory_limit allredy 128m. currently I have free ver.
sam22

Postby Tonyp » Sat May 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Hello,

What exactly is your problem? you can add events from the Joomla backend under components and jevents.

Viewing in the front end your create a menu item in Joomla.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby sam22 » Sun May 13, 2012 9:59 pm

hi tony,

Thanks for reply

please check http://iparivar.org
calender and events on may13 let me know what needs to be done ? IF it does not show full calender on events.

let me know if I need to be club member than which one for look bigger calender and good?
sam22

Postby carcam » Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 am

Hi Sam22,
I cannot understand your specific problem, can you please post an accurate description of what you want to achieve and what you are actually getting?

Please be as specific as possible and also letting us know your JEvents version will help.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Mon May 14, 2012 9:55 am

I think the step you are miussing is you must create a menu item for JEvents and choose the calendar type.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby sam22 » Thu May 17, 2012 3:50 pm

thanks, every one for reply I did update joomla1.5.22 to joomla 1.5.26 and now its work.
sam22

Return to JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)