JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)

ICS Options Missing

JEvents 2.0 was launched over 2 years ago and the latest stable version is version 2.2 which will run on Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. JEvents 1.5 is therefore no longer actively supported - you should upgrade to JEvents 2.2+ as soon as possible.
Forum rules
Please include as much detail in any test or bug reports for JEvents 1.5 as possible.

First of all, check if you are running the latest available version of Joomla! and JEvents. Posts for issues, where both systems are not updated, will be ignored.

We need the following at least:

* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: Support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Joomla! version
* JEvents version
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo
* Web browser and version

Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting. You do this via the Joomla Configuration - set "error reporting" to "maximum" on the Server tab.

Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.

Postby jakexo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:54 am

Joomla 1.5.9
PHP 5.2.8
JEvents 1.5alpha3 SV1274
Apache
Linux
DB Ver 5.0.67
Mem Limit 248MB

Edit ICS has missing options for importing / creating new ical options. The funny part is when I got frustrated and clicked on the page about 20 times in random locations, I got the page to refresh somehow and the three tabs appeared. This only happened once and I have never been able to get it back again?

NOTE - tried on Firefox and Safari on Mac only.

Still cannot add events to the calendar in Safari (same issue in 1.4.x too).

screen.jpg
screen.jpg (51.07 KiB) Viewed 601 times
jakexo

Postby Geraint » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:25 am

Can you update to the latest version of beta.

It looks from the screenshot as though you are editing an existing iCal - in this situation you can only change labels and autorefresh options etc. To reload you need to hit the reload button or use the autorefresh link.

If you need to change the URL then this treated as a new iCal.

Geraint

p.s. I don't have a Mac but it all behaves ok in Safari in Windows and Firefox in Windows and Linux
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)