JEvents 2.0 was launched over 2 years ago and the latest stable version is version 2.2 which will run on Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. JEvents 1.5 is therefore no longer actively supported - you should upgrade to JEvents 2.2+ as soon as possible.
Please include as much detail in any test or bug reports for JEvents 1.5 as possible.
First of all, check if you are running the latest available version of Joomla! and JEvents. Posts for issues, where both systems are not updated, will be ignored.
We need the following at least:
* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: Support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Joomla! version
* JEvents version
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo
* Web browser and version
Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting. You do this via the Joomla Configuration - set "error reporting" to "maximum" on the Server tab.
Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.
Hello, I am pulling down the SVN 1304 updates today (I think 1296 was my last pull), but I got an error/warning during the admin\component update...
Conflicted C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jevents\events_config.ini.php
Warning! One or more files are in a conflicted state.
I checked to see if the file was read-only or something, but that wasn't the case. I'm new to SVN and TortoiseSVN, so thought I would ask here.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:00 pm
SVN does a good job of tracking changes between versions but sometimes its can't resolve the differences => hence a conflict.
You have 2 easy choices:
1. Delete the ini file (and the 3 created by the conflict) and to another update (this way you loose your settings)
2. rename your existing ini file, delete the ini file (and the 3 created by the conflict), do another update and replace the SVN version of the ini file with your renamed version
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)