We have been using JEvents for some time (have been working fine, currently on v1.5.5e), but now want to set the number of events in RSS output to 20.
- setting "Number of Events to show" in RSS Tab to 20.
- going through each item of "Get RSS feed data from module" (component settings, latest jevents).
- setting "Maximum Events to Display" in Latest Events Tab (of the JEvents component) to 20.
- setting "Maximum Events to Display" in Latest Events module to 20.
- trying display mode 0 through 5
We currently have lots of events so we thought this would at least show a difference in output, but it seems to be stuck at showing less than 10 events (today it shows 8, yesterday showed 9), which seem to in the range of 1 month (currently showing events for 20 Dec 2011 - 21 Jan 2012). The 21 Jan 2012 events are not completely listed (there are 6 events on that day, but there's only 2 shown in the RSS). We also have events after that (through April 2012), which are not listed in the RSS.
So I decided to go in the module, and just saw today that there's an absolute limit of 10 events (but why only show 8?). The readme also mentioned that this is hard coded and can be changed.
So I searched through the files for maxEvent and $limit, but don't see the number 10 next to the found rows.
Can you tell me what file and what line to change this number?
Also, we want to only show future events, while the current setting (no matter which mode 0-5) seem to be stuck to also showing past events.
Did I miss a setting somewhere?