JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)

DEMO AND PRE-SALES QUESTION

JEvents 2.0 was launched over 2 years ago and the latest stable version is version 2.2 which will run on Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. JEvents 1.5 is therefore no longer actively supported - you should upgrade to JEvents 2.2+ as soon as possible.
Forum rules
Please include as much detail in any test or bug reports for JEvents 1.5 as possible.

First of all, check if you are running the latest available version of Joomla! and JEvents. Posts for issues, where both systems are not updated, will be ignored.

We need the following at least:

* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: Support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Joomla! version
* JEvents version
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo
* Web browser and version

Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting. You do this via the Joomla Configuration - set "error reporting" to "maximum" on the Server tab.

Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.

Postby dillydally » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:56 am

I apologise for posting in the forum but I am have looked everywhere and just can't find a place to ask questions and while the demo page gives options for logging in there is no link to the login and certainly no who's online on the right.

I really would like to demo the back end as I really need to know if I will be able to configure JEVENTS for all my options.

Appreciate any response thanks.
dillydally

Postby Geraint » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 pm

JEvents is free to download and install - so you can just install it on your site to try it out. If you don't have a test server then create any menu items for JEvents with restricted access.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby dillydally » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Thanks for that but would have preferred an option to trial a demo for a membership.
I've spent the time downloading it only to find that I can't do the customisation that I'm looking for in the free version. So I'm a lot frustrated at the moment.

I've spent so much time now trying to figure this out and watch the videos but without a demo I still can't understand so if you could help me out and advise if I can do the following
My customer has weekly retreats so I have to include options for types of rooms as well as additional sessions, workshops etc ... there are additional costs for each item. Now the video I saw showed some of this and I think I can do this but I'm really not certain could you possibly advise.

Thanks
dillydally

Postby Geraint » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 pm

You can create your own custom fields with prices for different field values. e.g. different room types could have different prices.

Optional extras like sessions and workshops can also be captured as checkboxes, radio boxes or select dropdowns. Again these can have costs associated with them or not as you choose.

With RSVP Pro you can limit the numbers of specific items that are chosen. e.g. if you only have 4 of room type A then it will keep track of that count.

Geraint

p.s. I'll also send you a PM.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby dillydally » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 pm

I eventually bought the Gold ... and thanks for the reply so it seems it should do everything I need.
Phew ... now just trying to get it all sorted.
Thanks
dillydally

Postby chezgn » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:33 pm

I JEvents !

I'm in the same case... I d like to test with a backend accès some addons in the gold membership...
How can i do ?

Regards,

GN
chezgn

Postby Tonyp » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello,

Have you seen our demo videos?

http://www.jevents.net/jevents-club/demo-videos/

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby chezgn » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi,

I ve seen the demo videos..
It's looking like to be a really great component but i have to try tools to be sure that's what i need...
I will try others tools before paid to try yours.
I can't paid for each component i want to try, i m sure you understand that.

Thank you for answering,

Regards,

GN
chezgn

Postby Tonyp » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Hello,

We do, this is why we offer to refund your money within 30 days if the product does not meet your needs.

Many thanks
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)